Raziel finds that his stronghold is crawling with Dumahim and there is no trace of Razielim anywhere. The only clue that this was once his territory are the banners and symbols adorned throughout the place. Sensing that this was Kain´s doing, Raziel´s rage is fueled by the thought of his clan being exterminated by the very master he once so dutifully served. Raziel activates the Warp Gate and blazes through his ruined stronghold.
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver is not formally divided into chapters or levels in-game.[Soul Reaver] The chapter names and definitions used at the Legacy of Kain Wiki originate from the supplementary Prima Guide, Soul Reaver 2: Prima's Official Strategy Guide.[Soul Reaver strategy guide (Prima)]
- This chapter take place entirely within Raziel's Clan territory and is appropriately named after it.
- Within game files the territory labelled as "huba" formally stops at the Melchahim symbol gate. The official guide has some potential crossover due to page endings, but places the end of the chapter nearby as Raziel battles the final Melchahim.
- In terms of weapons the chapter features the return of the "hndtrch" torches and "cstaff" spears along with the "boldase" and "boldasc" boulders. The chapter introduces a new weapon the "hubstaff" spear which has a shape clearly based on the Razielim clan symbol. Other new weapons include the "boldasd" and "boldasf" boulders, as well as the "urnx" and "urnz" vases.
- This chapter mainly features enemy seen in previous locations - with the Sluagh, Fledgling Dumahim and Adult Dumahim all seen previously in the Underworld chapter. The very end of the chapter briefly introduces the Fledgling Melchahim which will feature more heavily in the Necropolis chapter.
- Like the previous chapter, it is possible to glimpse some bonus features in this chapter in the form of a Health power up behind bars beneath the main arch of the territory, however it cannot be gained until Raziel has at least gained the ability to phase through barriers. Other bonuses are present in the area but cannot be immediately seen - and these require either swimming or constrict abilities to access.