... Executive Producer
(Public Company; 51-200 employees; SEG.L; Computer Games industry)1999 — 2002 (3 years)
- I was sent to Crystal Dynamics in March 1999 to help to finish Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver. The game was seriously late. I was put in charge of project and am widely acknowledged within Eidos as having rescued the $8m project. The game shipped in August 1999 and eventually shipped 1.5m units on PS1, DC and PC.
- Following my internal transfer from Eidos Interactive to Crystal Dynamics in August 1999, I was promoted to Executive Producer and was made responsible for the Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver and Legacy Of Kain: Blood Omen series. Concentrated on Soul Reaver 2 during its switch from PS1 to PS2 and shipped 650,000 units on PS2 and PC simultaneously in 6 territories in October 2001.
- I was one of 5 on the company’s Senior Staff and was also responsible for hiring all company programmers.
- Worked on Soul Reaver 3 with a team of 26 and development budget of $8m. I was also External Producer on a project that was being developed in the Taiwan. ...
- Sat, 13 Sep 2008 23:27:36 GMT snapshot of LinkedIn: Andrew Bennett at LinkedIn (by Andrew Bennett)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.