The Scepter first appeared in the Upper City in the hands of the Sarafan priests controlled by Marcus, it was a club fashioned in the shape of the Sarafan symbol. It shared many attacks in common with the Club and was a stronger, faster version of it[Blood Omen 2].
The Stealth kills of the Scepter included a decapitation and a downward smash to the back (the same as the spiked club without the jump). If Grabbed, Kain could smash an opponent in the groin or 'bat' them across the room[Blood Omen 2].
- In-game debug information refers to this weapon as the "Scepter"[Blood Omen 2].
- Some player guides identify the Scepter primarily by its Sarafan symbol, calling it the "Sarafan Axe" or "Sarafan Staff".
- Prima's Blood Omen 2 Guide does not give the scepter a name; the presence of the scepter icon in pictures suggests that the weapon was used during the walkthrough, but it is not mentioned in text.
- ↑ Crystal Dynamics. Blood Omen 2. (Eidos Interactive). PlayStation 2. (March 19, 2002).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Sarafan Axe:An axe that Marcus' mentally controlled dogs carry, that is shaped in the manner of the Sarafan symbol. Although they look pretty cool, they aren't really a good weapon unless no other weapon is available..//Grab attack 1: Same as club (Uppercut)//Grab attack 2: Same as club (Bat the victim across the room)//Stealth kill 1: Same as club (Decapitation)//Stealth kill 2: Same as club (Swings from last week and clobbers the victim)//Power: Weak". GameFAQS. Players Guide to Blood Omen 2 (2002)(by CelticWolf).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Normal Weapons: Spiked Club,Dagger,Long Sword,Sarafan Staff,Cutlass,Dual-Bladed Staff,Small Ax "All these weapons can do three hit combos. When holding a grabbed opponent you can do three weak hits by pressing the attack button, do a heavy attack by pressing up and attack, or throw them a great distance by pressing up and the grab button. I recommend to inflict the most damage is to do two weak hits and finish off with either the heavy attack or throw.". GameFAQS. Blood Omen 2 Strategy Guide (2002)(by Chetflavin).
- ↑ Prima Games. Prima's Official Strategy Guide to Blood Omen 2(2002).Page 32-33.ISBN 0-7615-3774-0