The Long Sword was first found in the Smuggler's Den in the hands of Sarafan guards, it had medium speed and power and had a greater range than the Club and Dagger. The Long Sword's Stealth kills included slitting the victim's stomach and driving the sword through the back of the skull so it protruded through the mouth. Grab Attacks included pommeling the victims face and impaling them[Blood Omen 2].
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like many of the weapons in Blood Omen 2, the Long Sword in unnamed in-game; however it is consistently called the "Long Sword" in several guides (in some cases to distinguish from the similar "Short Sword"). Prima's Blood Omen 2 Guide does not distinguish between sword variants and simply calls the long sword a "sword";a term that is used in the guide to refer to virtually all sword variant weapons. In the debug information in-game, the weapon is called "LSword"[Blood Omen 2].
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Crystal Dynamics. Blood Omen 2. (Eidos Interactive). PlayStation 2. (March 19, 2002).
- Long Sword: "Pretty much your standard long sword. Easy to use in combat, as is pretty much every weapon in this game, and deals a fair amount of damage.//Grab attack 1: Smash face with pommel//Grab attack 2: Impale (how they live is beyond me)//Stealth kill 1: Abdomen slice.//Stealth kill 2: Throat stab.//Power: Medium.". GameFAQS. Players Guide to Blood Omen 2 (2002)(by CelticWolf).
- Normal Weapons: Spiked Club,Dagger,Long Sword,Sarafan Staff,Cutlass,Dual-Bladed Staff,Small Ax "All these weapons can do three hit combos. When holding a grabbed opponent you can do three weak hits by pressing the attack button, do a heavy attack by pressing up and attack, or throw them a great distance by pressing up and the grab button. I recommend to inflict the most damage is to do two weak hits and finish off with either the heavy attack or throw.". GameFAQS. Blood Omen 2 Strategy Guide (2002)(by Chetflavin).
- " Two Guards are patrolling this area. Fortunately, there is a lot of room for you to battle them. When they rear back and their sword starts to glow, remember to jump left or right to dodge their attack. Look for a door in the corner that you can open and pass through the dining room to the library." Prima Games. Prima's Official Strategy Guide to Blood Omen 2(2002). Page 37 onwards. ISBN 0-7615-3774-0